Friday, September 14, 2007

Videos Smatterings

Hi, and welcome for the first or umteenth time.

The videos below seem to list themselves in the order that I put them up...odd how that happens. What that means is, if you are a return viewee, please consult the latter video selections for more recent files. I have neglected to attach any dates to video clips, primarily because when I am doing this I am more often than not harboring a sleeping baby on my chest, and typing and mousing etc with one hand.

An Operational Note: If you click the MENU button on the video player this format will allow you to read a little about each video...provided I wrote something (perhaps the date!)

Steve and Family

No comments:

Wish to Comment?

Click the word "comments" under the pictures, next to the little envelope. - Cheers